Who we are: Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Job Description Summary: We are looking for a stellar Segment Manager to drive bottom line growth, by bringing challenging ideas and passionately executing them. This is fantastic opportunity to play a critical role in driving and growing PayPal’s P2P and Xoom Cross border business in an ever-evolving competitive landscape. This high impact position will play a pivotal furthering PayPal’s mission of democratizing financial services for all.
- Build the overall brand and growth efforts with global Digital Wallet narrative plans and influence the integrated narrative in the always-on roadmap.
- Own the Intake, Program Owner, and Creative brief processes to deliver on the needs of product, new customer and portfolio growth targets.
- Support development of the marketing toolkit, as defined on a project basis and deliver tool kits to supporting marketing teams
- Own marketing plan for Product initiatives, reflecting how they live within a comprehensive, Program-led marketing model across P2P and Xoom
- Own end-to-end marketing results and report back to Product.
- Have deep insights into our active customers to develop and execute new customer activation plans and retention tactics, within budget
- Lead and deploy marketing communication strategy to the target audience, providing business conclusions and recommendations
- Lead the detailed media planning budget and execution, working closely with our media and creative agencies
- Inspire cross-functional teams to passionately drive business forward and come up with creative solutions
- Permanently and proactively diagnose business issues, and communicates them to managers in a constructive fashion, accompanied by business recommendations
- Work closely and collaborate with members across the marketing organization globally
Earn the confidence of leadership by demonstrating success in the plans you deploy and articulation of your analysis and forecasting
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.