A successful candidate for an Aconex Service Desk Agent position provides technical client support for a wide variety of issues across the Aconex platform. This candidate is also able to work on complex problems, while balancing an increased workload in a fast paced environment. It is essential that this Team Member follows all support procedures to ensure that all contractual support obligations are being met. On a continual basis it is important for the Aconex Service Desk Agent to develop an increased knowledge of the Oracle product lines and industry standards. Under the direction of Management, this Team Member will address and resolve all software issues brought to our attention by the clients in a timely fashion.
- Investigate reported issues and identify if the issue is a regression, bug, known limitation or expected behavior
- Maintain the tools and resources required to troubleshoot triage issues.
- Expert knowledge and proficiency with the various modules of the Aconex web application
- Raise cases for bugs with the application that have not been reported by either clients or Engineering
- Provide mentoring and training to ServiceDesk Tire1 Support Engineers on the Application
- Proactively contribute to ongoing process improvement
- Review and contribute to user documentation
- Assist Product Owners/Business Analysts, Engineering, Production Operations and Client Services teams as required
- Contribute to enhanced usability by identifying and documenting suggested improvements
- Escalate to the Technical Support Manager all cases that are Regressions or potentially has major client impact
- Advanced experience with Windows operating systems
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of observation
- Good communication and presentation skills, and the ability to explain complex issues to internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently with remote distributed team members
- Sound experimental methodology, documentation and reporting skills
- Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement
- Construction industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- Accountability - Holds self and others accountable for high-quality and timely outcomes by determining objectives and prioritizing work effectively. Complies with established control systems and rules accepting responsibility for mistakes and giving credit to others for their contributions and achievements
- Building a vibrant Aconex culture - Defines organizational culture by practicing espoused values and behaviors promoting inclusion and equity for all Aconex staff and associates
- Client focus - Makes clients and their needs a primary point of action, developing and sustaining productive client relationships
- Innovation - Generates creative solutions, trying different and novel ways to deal with opportunities and problems
- Integrity - Maintains social, ethical and organizational norms, adhering to and promoting codes of conduct and ethical principles
- Decision making – Identifies issues and opportunities, taking action consistent with available data and anticipating likely outcomes.
- Coaching – Provides timely guidance and feedback to help individuals strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas and meet key accountability.
- Collaboration – Works effectively and cooperatively, establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
- Communication – Clearly conveys information and ideas to individuals or groups in an engaging manner which promotes understanding
- Follow-up – Monitors the results of delegations, client contact and projects, considering the personal context of assigned individuals and the scope of activity.
- Information monitoring – sets up ongoing procedures to facilitate the collection and review of external information relevant to Aconex and the activities within it.
- Technical Knowledge – Applies knowledge and experience of technical/professional field appropriately
- Troubleshooting – Gather information and accurately identifies and addresses the cause of problems in equipment or processes, in a timely manner.
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Sr. Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products. Have an understanding of all Oracle products in their competencies and in-depth knowledge of several products and/or platforms. Also, you should be highly experienced in multiple platforms and be able to complete assigned duties with minimal direction from management. In this position, you will routinely act independently while researching and developing solutions to customer issues.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 4 years experience with Core products or five years experience with Applications products and have a technical degree i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA OR (for Applications) proven professional/ technical experience, i.e., demonstrating an understanding of Applications at a functional and technical level (preferably Oracle)If you are a Colorado resident, Please
or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 108906 in the subject line of the email.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.