We are building a digital banking application using micro-services architecture and we are looking for people with strong knowledge in Java and Micro services.
You will be responsible for software development and design of the next generation digital banking application and providing support to customers. You will get a chance to work with top notch technologies and on financial domain there by getting a well- rounded experience both on the technical and functional side.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a strong candidate capable of designing and developing enterprise software applications using Java micro services. A strong hands-on technical expertise coupled with great analytical and trouble shooting skills is needed. Need to be a smart thinker with a strong inclination towards on-time software delivery with great quality.
As a software designer and developer
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience and strong technical skills in JAVA / J2EE; Spring, Spring Boot, Micro Services, JMS
- Strong knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, shell/python scripting
- Expertise in Design, development and delivery of Java based enterprise applications
- Expertise in PL/SQL as well as basic Oracle DB management like import/export
- Strong knowledge on JSE / JEE design concepts and database modelling
- Possesses a strong knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and principles
- Experience in UI development
- Basic knowledge of identity management, JWT & OAuth
- Basic knowledge of tomcat/Weblogic/Websphere servers
- Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
- Good communication skills with all stake holders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
- Experience as developer in multiple cloud technologies including AWS and Azure will be an added advantage
- An understanding of application hosting, integration and resilience principles
- Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large enterprises
- Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies
- Experience in using automated test tools for testing applications
- BE / B.Tech [CS / EC / IT].
- 5-8 Years of experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in Java/J2EE application development. Must have independent hands-on experience of designing and implementing software applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A positive attitude with a keen interest to learn.
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.