Preferred Qualifications - Internal:
As a Senior Software Engineer joining our commerce cloud team at IDC, you will be working on accelerating our product delivery and helping Develop and make sure the Quality of the product.. You will get to influence features design and implementation; you will help design and build a system for validating it functionality automatically.Responsibilities:
* In this role you will be developing and testing the features.
- Test the application and build automated tests to exercise different aspects of our multilayer enterprise e-commerce platform and cloud applications
- Participate in designing and implementing enhancements to our test running framework
- Work with development to design test ware and also automate them
- Conduct research on new automation tools and approaches
- Analyze and decompose complex technical specifications to design and implement an automated testing approach
- Analyze complex production environment issues and design automated tests for future validation,
- Setup and configure real world production-like environments to validate software integration points,
- Analyze code coverage reports and implement new code to cover untested areas of product
- Java development experience and experience in testing of Web applications
- BS/BTech in CS/MCA or related field /experience
- Experience with multilayer enterprise application
- Experience with bug tracking, testcase management systems, and source control systems
- Experience designing and implementing automated Java based system and/or unit tests
- Experience in Selenium script development is essential and working knowledge of Geb/Spock is a plus
- Familiarity with a variety of testing techniques and proven ability to choose and prioritize among them
- Must be a strong team player, detail oriented, self-motivated and perform well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving,troubleshooting, debugging and analytical skills
- Working knowledge on a variety of platforms including UNIX and Windows
- Experience testing SaaS applications, Web-Logic Application Server are plus
- Experience in SQL and Relational Database, working knowledge in at least one major RDBMS vendor (MSSQL, Oracle,DB2, MySQL)
- Experience as a member of a scrum team is a plus
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.