At Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), we build the future of the cloud for Enterprises as a diverse team of fellow creators and inventors. We act with the speed and attitude of a start-up, with the scale and customer-focus of the leading enterprise software company in the world.
Values are OCIâ€™s foundation and how we deliver excellence. We strive for equity, inclusion, and respect for all. We are committed to the greater good in our products and our actions. We are constantly learning and taking opportunities to grow our careers and ourselves. We challenge each other to stretch beyond our past to build our future.
You are the builder here. You will be part of a team of really smart, motivated, and diverse people and given the autonomy and support to do your best work. It is a dynamic and flexible workplace where youâ€™ll belong and be encouraged.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated Technical Program Manager to manage critical programs within OCIâ€™s User Experience Design and User Research teams. These programs are critical to informing how are customers ultimately experience our many Cloud services. In this role, you will partner across our cloud development teams to lead cross-organization programs. Bottom line: you are involved in programs that directly impact our customersâ€™ experience, and you get to work with a lot of really smart, motivated people to do so.
Learn why people come to work for Oracle: https://video.oracle.com/detail/video/579539284100
Specific responsibilities for this role include:
- Drive critical cross-org programs within UX Design and User Research
- Work across various service teams to determine feasibility and timelines
- Provide technical leadership, but not line management, of cross-functional teams
- Organize cross-org activities ensuring completion of projects on schedule and within budget constraints.
- 5+ years leading complex technical / engineering programs
- 5+ years relevant work experience in program and project management
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
- You display a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically.
- You demonstrate high ownership with a strong bias for action and minimal direction.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You can accurately articulate project status and risks to your management chain.
- You are a self-driven problem solver; able to adapt and thrive in a dynamic, ambiguous, and customer-focused environment
- You can own and manage multiple programs simultaneously.
- You are results oriented, even if it means rolling up your sleeves to get it done
- You have experience using agile software development practices and associated tooling such as Jira and Confluence.
- You are a natural collaborator with a proven ability to work across teams to meet tight deadlines.
- You possess technical aptitude that enables you to navigate the complexities of a large, Engineering-focused organization.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 5 years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 122893 in the subject line of the email.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.