Would you like to work with the brightest minds, and industry-leading solutions, to help customers tackle the business challenges that stand in the way of their growth and success? As a consistent Leader and Visionary in the ERP/EPM (EPRM) Financial Management space, (Gartner), Oracle is positioned to help our clients become more agile while meeting both current and future business requirements.
Oracle ERP is a fast-paced, collaborative environment passionate about creating customer success. We offer the most comprehensive, cloud-based ERP technology. At Oracle, learning is constant. We develop our workforce through training, mentoring and internal mobility opportunities to help everyone succeed and achieve their aspirations.
Join us and be a part of the exciting ERP/EPM transformation!
- As an ERPM SE, you will bring your energy and passion to deliver presales functional support for a dynamic ERPM cloud solution as a strategic partner of your aligned sales team member.
- You will uncover critical business challenges and demonstrate technical solutions that solve them, painting a vision for audiences from CFOs, Controllers, VP of FP&A, to end-users. Youâ€™ll partner with Sales to inspire changes that help Professionals achieve World-Class results for their organization.
- It doesnâ€™t just stop with Finance. You will help the customers explore the â€œart of the possibleâ€� for their business through enterprise application transformation.
- You will collaborate with interdepartmental teams to continuously define standard methodologies for demonstrations and competitive positioning.
Letâ€™s talk, and explore, how this role demonstrates your experience and dedication to excellence.
- You are curious
- You are passionate about technology and finance
- You are solutions-oriented
- You are resourceful
- You are confident and competitive
- You have a track record of success presenting complex solutions
- You thrive in a team selling environment
- You are collaborative
- You are creative
- You work independently
- You are committed to continuous learning
What you will do:
- Master the Oracle ERP/EPM solution.
- Master and share the â€œwhy Oracle storyâ€� that represents the value we provide to customers with our unified, multi-pillar offerings and competitive differentiation.
- Build relationships with key partners as you uncover their business goals and challenges.
- Design and demonstrate technical solution flows that demonstrate the â€œArt of the Possibleâ€� and the power of Oracle ERP/EPM to address those goals and challenges.
- Collaborate on complex sales cycles, using the support and strengths of key internal partners (Sales, Product Management, Shared Services, to name a few).
- Travel as required, as this role may be a virtual position.
About your background and qualifications:
- You have a strong background in enterprise business applications, with expertise in ERP/Finance related technologies a plus. Areas of focus could include Accounting, Finance, Enterprise Data Management, FP&A, and others under the ERP/EPM umbrella
- You thrive crafting and delivering value-based presentations to groups of diverse responsibility in a variety of settings.
- You demonstrate sound independent judgment, initiative, collaboration and leadership.
- You exhibit outstanding written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Your work experience has a proven record of success in a pre-sales, sales, product management, implementation, practitioner, or consulting role, solving problems and generating positive customer outcomes.
Life at Oracle:
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
At Oracle, we donâ€™t just value differencesâ€”we celebrate them! Weâ€™re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion.
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 123486 in the subject line of the email.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.