As an Enterprise Service Management (ESM) Solution Engineer, you will be expected to work alongside many Sales teams to understand our customersâ€™ desired business outcomes in order to provide a functional product solution and demonstrate it back where required. You will be responsible for assisting in sales discoveries, leading solution discovery engagements with prospects, understanding the business process and value drivers and translating this into customer facing presentations to support the Oracle CX sales effort. Typical activities:
- Facilitate and document prospect and customer discovery sessions to uncover business processes and functional requirements
- Support and build custom demonstrations aligned with the prospects key business initiatives
- Translate technical and business requirements into a customer focused value-centric solution
- Work within teams with the ability to adopt a leadership role where necessary
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge of all Oracle solutions and roadmaps to help create business outcome based vision for our customers
An ESM Solution Engineer would be expected to have experience of the following areas:
- Experience in service management, maintenance, asset management and/or call center
- Developing solutions to deliver customer facing demonstrations and presentations
- Understanding of relevant end-to-end enterprise service management business process
- Commitment to self-learning, mentoring and regular training
- University degree, equivalent professional qualifications or appropriate experience
- A comprehensive understanding of business practices within b2b service
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- A willingness to travel
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 122389 in the subject line of the email.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.