About Oracle NetSuite
Oracle NetSuite is the worldâ€™s leading provider of cloud-based business management software. NetSuite helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce, inventory and more!
We are seeking a Sales Manager with a successful background managing entry level outside sales representatives.
Click here to learn more about Oracle NetSuite!
More about the Opportunity:
- Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you are responsible for managing a team of outside Sales Representatives that serve our Emerging Markets space.
- Drive the development of sales skills.
- Teach, coach and mentor successful sales professionals to promote within 18 months.
- Recruit, train, and coach the team in both sales process and NetSuite product knowledge.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sale of a software stack via telephone, internet, and in-person customer meetings.
About the Team:
- You have at least 1 year of sales management experience and previous experience as an IC within SaaS/Technology sales and a desire to succeed.
- You are a regular on your companyâ€™s top producerâ€™s list and have the stats to back it up.
- You are known for your tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and dedication.
- You enjoy learning technology and can translate that into value for prospects.
- Youâ€™re curious, insightful, and perceptive.
- We are responsible for driving interest to our prospective customers and to execute in tandem with our marketing and sales teams vision.
- We value outstanding writing skills and a friendly, thoughtful, and effective communication style.
- We strive for attention to detail, emotional intelligence, and quick turnaround times.
- We get stuff done. And fast.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The primary focus is to plan, manage and develop a team of OD Prime Sales Representatives. Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle's opportunities across a subset of products, product lines or services directly or via partners to small-and medium sized accounts.
Manages a team of OD prime sales representatives for a territory/region. Participates as a team member in strategic and tactical planning for the division. Develops working relationships with license, consulting, education, and/or support field managers to develop joint account plans. Develops and executes strategic plans utilizing resources from various marketing and sales functions to maximize revenue with frequent guidance from the area manager or director. Responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of staff. Participates in the recruiting process and provides hiring recommendations to senior management. Handles escalations and participates directly in complex sales situations to negotiate and/or resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction. Conducts sales forecasts, territory planning, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Thorough understanding of Oracle's products and services. Ability to lead sales team in all areas of the sales cycle. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions. Strong quantitative, analytical, and conflict resolution ability. Degree in Business or Computer Science 5 years sales or sales management experience.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 123593 in the subject line of the email.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.