Cloud Platform Sales Representative - Cairo-21000RWR
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:
This is your chance to further your career and join an outstanding team of results driven, entrepreneurial Technology Territory Sales Representatives and build an amazing career, working for the world's No. 1 in software for information management.
We are seeking experienced Account Executive with the ability to own and deliver against a sales target, hold a Winning attitude and have the Passion and Hunger to help Oracle in our Quest to be the #1 Vendor in Cloud Technology!
Oracle Cloud Platform meets the unique needs of developers, IT professionals and business users with a comprehensive, integrated portfolio of platform services that enables them to innovate faster, increase productivity and reduce costs. Help your customers integrate existing IT with next-generation cloud services, accelerate application development and deployment, and lead business transformation.Oracle Database
introduces your customers to a new multi-tenant architecture that makes it easy to consolidate multiple databases quickly and manage them as a cloud service.Oracle Fusion Middleware
is the digital business platform for the enterprise and the cloud. It enables your customers to create and run agile, intelligent business applications while maximizing IT efficiencyKey Responsibilities:
- Own and deliver a monthly sales target
- Winning new Technology license as well as Cloud sales revenue in line with targets
- Sell solutions and services to new & existing Oracle customers
- Developing a strategy and sales plan to address industry requirements
- Developing profiles of targeted accounts
- Defining appropriate Enterprise Sales Industry Value Propositions
- Facilitating and nurturing Senior Management relationships to generate active sponsorship of Oracle
- Work with the Different LOBs and drive collaboration
- At least 7-10 years of sales experience in the enterprise IT sector, covering large accounts/ SMB enterprise/ complex deals/
- Proven track record of selling large technology deals respected territory
- Demonstrable over achievement of revenue goals
- Strong sales skills; including business justification, negotiation and closing
- Understanding of the enterprise software market
- Self-starter, fast learner and hungry for knowledge and information
- Fully aware of technology trends, industry standards and terminology
- Excellent account management and communication skills at CxO level
- Fluent in English and Arabic is a must
- Knowledge and experience on the Country
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Bachelors /Master Degree in IT or Business
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have a project lead role. Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travels to customer as needed. 5+ years relevant sales experience. BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred.As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Regular Employee Hire