We are looking for data enthusiasts who are passionate about data analytics, data models, data visualization, join us to support the Global Talent Acquisition organization.
Hiring better employees creates long-term competitive advantages that lead to increased customer satisfaction and revenue growth. Oracle Talent Acquisition team helps organizations reach hard-to-find talent, hire the right people, and get them productive more quickly. Modern recruiting is becoming increasingly challenging, requiring companies to work harder to seek out and identify the best talent while staying on top of the complexity of their own internal hiring process. The Talent Specialist manage end to end of the overall hiring lifecycle â€“from the sourcing of active and passive candidates across a variety of websites, job boards, referrals, and social media, Screen & qualify the identified candidates, manage interviews and who are then put through the interview & offer management and on boarding of the candidate.
The candidate hired for this role will be working with multiple teams across Oracle Talent Acquisition organization, supporting end to end data analytics and reporting needs, understanding the business and providing valuable insights to drive the business and strategies.
Skills & Competencies :
- Collaborate with the various stake holders in the Talent acquisition organization understanding the business requirements and objectives
- Review, process, validate the integrity of data used for analysis
- Work with all candidate/ employee database by using scientific methods, processes, systems to extract knowledge and insights from many structured and unstructured data
- Able to create interactive dashboards in BI platform with powerful and user focused visualization
- Make strategic recommendations to the stakeholders/project teams based on the data analytics
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools â€“ Oracle BI, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, etc.
- Knowledge of Programming languages â€“ SQL, Python (Preferred), etc.
- Analytical & statistical skills
- Knowledge of analytical tools â€“ R, SAS, Hadoop, etc. (Preferred)
- Machine Learning and AI experience (Preferred )
- Knowledge of HCM (Plus)
- Strong Business Acumen and communication skills
- Strong Data Intuition
- Proven experience in handling multiple projects independently
- Overall 6+ years of professional experience with at least 4 years with BI reporting / analysis / data integration
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization's financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. Relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 2 plus years relevant work experience.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.