We make software that anyone can mold and shape to take on every challenge — from taking personal notes to running large companies. We've been building together since 2016 and are trusted by customers including Nike, Airbnb, Slack, Samsung, and more. We're excited to be growing a team as diverse and creative as the millions of people we reach worldwide, and a company where everyone can thrive.
About The Role:
Social media is how we get to express Notion's brand every single day. And there's so much room for creativity. We're looking for someone who recognizes this power, and wants to bring craft, wit, and a bit of bite to our social media practice.
What You'll Do:
What We're Looking For:
- Write. You'll be writing Notion's most important short-form copy every day. Tweets, Instagram posts, LinkedIn, and Facebook posts. You'll be the steward of our profiles and owner of our social voice and tone, making sure both evolve as fast as we do.
- Design. Notion is very visual and best learned by seeing it in action or in context of who's using it and how. You'll develop ways to communicate the product visually, create assets yourself, and work with our designers to bring visions to life.
- Strategize. Leveraging research and customer conversations, you'll devise the best ways to talk to and motivate people, deepen their engagement, celebrate their accomplishments, project our brand identity, and highlight our news — all without falling into rote patterns.
- Test. The faster we can figure out what works, the sooner we can reach more people in even more compelling ways. You'll identify social media metrics that actually map to our goals, use them to figure out what type of content we should invest in, and iterate constantly.
- Expand. You'll monitor conversation taking place across our existing channels and help us branch into new ones where we can seed and grow an audience, whether that's Twitch, Discord, Reddit, TikTok, or something yet to take off.
- You've managed brand accounts before. We'd love to work with someone experienced who's been to the rodeo and is now ready to run it.
- You've built significant communities. You've amassed a serious following around yourself or a company before. You know all the tactics to do it again. Now, you want to do it on a global scale for millions of eyes.
- You write professionally. Good storytelling requires exceptional writing ability. You should have had past writing roles and a portfolio that demonstrates distinct brand voice.
- You bring design to the table. You have some experience with photography or visual design — motion graphics, illustration, art — and/or can point to numerous projects where you worked side by side with visual producers to do interesting work.
- You hate cliche and your work shows it. Notion never replies to tweets with corny gifs. We don't post Insta stories multiple times a day. Seeking like minds :)
- You stay up with the trends. You know how fast social can move. Channels rise and fall. Memes come and go. We want our content to feel classic but current.