We make software that anyone can mold and shape to take on every challenge — from taking personal notes to running large companies. We've been building together since 2016 and are trusted by customers including Nike, Airbnb, Slack, Samsung, and more. We're excited to be growing a team as diverse and creative as the millions of people we reach worldwide, and a company where everyone can thrive.
About The Role:
The mission of the Revenue Operations is to partner with our Sales and Customer Success teams to drive growth through operational efficiency and elevate overall customer experience. You will leverage data and analytics to help inform key GTM decisions and help Notion meet its growth goals. We are looking for someone who is excited about the product and is interested in rolling up their sleeves and building from the ground up.
What You'll Do:
What We're Looking For:
- Drive operational reporting for the Sales and Customer Success organization, identifying business trends that will elevate the overall growth trajectory of the business
- Spearhead deal desk operations by creating a frictionless and scalable process that creatively meet customers' needs while adhering to internal deal policies
- Leverage tools to set up efficient and scalable processes that allows Sales and Customer Success to focus on revenue generating activities
- Develop and execute sales enablement programs to improve efficiency, leverage and execution across our global sales teams
- Help Sales hire the best talent and ensuring their success through headcount and quota planning
- 8+ years of relevant experience in revenue / sales operations or other operating roles at a fast growing SaaS company
- Ability to solve complex business problems and build scalable processes
- Ability to bring structure into ambiguous areas of opportunity
- Proven track record of building strong collaborative relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Strong self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and proactively drive business results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.