We make software that anyone can mold and shape to take on every challenge — from taking personal notes to running large companies. We've been building together since 2016 and are trusted by customers including Nike, Airbnb, Slack, Samsung, and more. We're excited to be growing a team as diverse and creative as the millions of people we reach worldwide, and a company where everyone can thrive.
About The Role:
Notion is looking for an Enterprise Product Marketing Lead to bring Notion to the largest companies around the world. In this foundational role you will define the enterprise audience, their needs, and how Notion can help them succeed. You will partner with design and engineering to shape the product roadmap, and work closely with sales to refine our messaging and positioning and build the Notion narrative.
This is a highly cross functional role with significant influence across marketing, sales, product and executive teams. A successful candidate will be a powerful voice for the customer, who has established enterprise SaaS product marketing functions in the past.
What You'll Do:
What We're Looking For:
- Identify and define enterprise customers, their needs, and how our products will meet those needs through qualitative and quantitative work.
- Develop a compelling narrative and value proposition for our enterprise tier as well as new and existing features
- Partner closely with engineering and design to ensure customer needs and insights are central to roadmap development. Drive the strategy around product positioning for existing products and new launches.
- Partner with sales and customer success to refine our messaging & positioning and develop sales materials
- Develop case studies, website content, and other marketing materials in partnership with the content team that establish Notion as a leader in the collaboration and productivity space
- Conduct market, competitor, and segmentation research to inform our product, marketing, and sales strategies
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with demonstrated results marketing enterprise saas solutions
- Customer-centric with experience in generating qualitative and quantitative insights and using those insights to inform your marketing strategies
- Analytical and data-driven. You are a strong problem solver who knows how to use data to identify problems, find opportunities, and drive continuous improvement in our marketing and growth efforts
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, and the broader marketing team
- A strong bias to action and sense of curiosity. As a small company, everyone’s scope is big and we’re always doing something new.
- Strong writing and presentation skills