We make software that anyone can mold and shape to take on every challenge — from taking personal notes to running large companies. We've been building together since 2016 and are trusted by customers including Nike, Airbnb, Slack, Samsung, and more. We're excited to be growing a team as diverse and creative as the millions of people we reach worldwide, and a company where everyone can thrive.
About The Role:
We're looking for results oriented Business Recruiter to help drive headcount growth and talent strategy for our Go-To-Market teams. In this role, you will partner with the Notion leadership team to fill a variety of roles with different levels of complexity that span across our Sales, Customer Success, and Customer Experience teams. You'll be an instrumental member of the Talent Team as we move into an explosive growth year!
What You'll Do:
What We're Looking For:
- You'll own the recruiting process from inception through successful close, ensuring candidate and hiring manager experience are exceptional throughout every step of the way
- You'll continue to drive I.D.E.A. strategy, working towards a goal of building more diverse and inclusive teams
- You'll be a strategic advisor and expert in your function that will drive successful and quick to close searches
- You'll work with the broader team on various process improvements, programs, and strategic initiatives
- You'll make informed data driven decisions that build efficiencies into the recruiter process
- You'll build sophisticated and scaleable structured interviewing without sacrificing quality or speed!
- You'll present offers to selected candidates and have a keen selling strategy aiming for a best in class acceptance rate
- You'll get to build a world class company!
- A full-cycle recruiter who has a track record of filling high volume roles and building sourcing strategies from scratch with a previous focus on Sales, Customer Success, and/or Customer Experience in tech
- You've recruited for both agency and in-house teams before
- Someone who can work strategically with hiring managers to build out talent strategy as well as execute on filling priority roles
- Someone who is comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in a fast paced start up environment
- Someone who is a strong team player and excellent communicator
- Someone with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities at the same time with high EQ - you make smart trade-offs with business and team needs top of mind
- Someone who is able to balance being scrappy and process-oriented; optimizing for speed while keeping quality high
- A phenomenal relationship builder
- If you have done international hiring before (APAC & EMEA)
- If you are a Notion super-fan :)