About the opportunity
We are seeking a Strategy & Operations Intern - Italy to support the members of all relevant departments at the Italian Market: Growth, Operations, Product and Bank Branch.
In this role, you will:
What you need to be successful:
- Be the ITA team's internal enabler. Support the team in the day to day tasks
- Facilitate execution through cross-functional tasks and projects ranging from Growth (Competitors Analysis, Business Case…), Business and Banking Operations (solving incidents, process improvement…) and Data Analysis (user insights research, reporting to the leadership or other business functions…)
- Contribute in end-to-end projects from initial strategy design to complete execution and ongoing improvement management
- Collaborate with our Local Markets Teams (DACH, France and Spain) in cross country initiatives
- Be an N26 passionate. Also have insights on the industry, market and competitors
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in N26
- A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- Open to learn, and are interested in understanding and deepening your knowledge of the banking business
- You approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively and demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- International experience (study or work abroad) and thrive in a multicultural environment
- Ideally, you have a relevant prior experience in fin-tech, banking or consulting
- SQL knowledge (highly appreciated)
- Business Analysis
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Stakeholder and Project Management
What's in it for you:
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
Who we are
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe's most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
N26 has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.