About the opportunity
We are seeking a passionate Payment Operations Analyst to support our payments team. In this role you will play a pivotal role in our Payments Team engaging with different teams and stakeholders. You will also have the amazing chance to engage with an incredible dedicated team who puts the customer experience in the forefront of everything they do - and have fun while at it!
In this role, you will:
What you need to be successful:
- You will work with the team on crucial processes across the multiple payment schemes that make up the reconciliations landscape of N26.
- You will work on all processes in your area with a substantial degree of autonomy, and be the first person at hand if any issues arise.
- Your focus on operational execution will be essential in carrying out our processes and working together with our team to build the most efficient digital Banking Operations on a global scale.
- You detect inefficiencies in the team's workflows proactively and propose efficient solutions.
- Your passion for innovation and automation will allow you to make a tangible and credible impact to our business.
- You have previous experience in Banking with focus on Payments.
- Experience with reconciliations of different payment schemes as well as internal accounts is a plus.
- You hold a relevant university degree with a major in Economics, Business, Banking or Finance.
- You bring an innovative mindset with focus on execution and a drive to actively participate in the company's life.
- You are comfortable working in a highly driven, international team and with a substantial degree of autonomy.
- You know how to manage your time efficiently and prioritize your work in order to and meet deadlines.
- You are customer oriented and would strive to provide the best customer experience through new ideas and implementing innovative, new solutions on a Banking Operations level.
- You are a team player and are able to understand the bigger picture of an organization as well
- as it's operational teams.
- You speak English fluently. German, Italian or French will be a plus.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way together as well!
What's in it for you:
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
Who we are
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany's Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
N26 has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.