MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100
. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
In this role you will:
- Provide technical leadership to your engineering team, including technical direction setting, coaching, architectural mentorship, and interviewing engineering candidates
- Guide your team to deliver new features that provide an intuitive experience
- Be an advocate for new technologies, methods, and approaches to solving problems and achieving product goals
- Be a core part of our technical design process
- Fully understand user requirements and pain points to help solve them
- Identify, study, and improve performance bottlenecks
- Analyze challenging problems and recommend solutions (technical or otherwise)
- Build a culture of shipping great products
- Build a culture of data-driven experiences
- Be accountable for and take ownership of your product
- You have at least 2 years experience in a technical leadership position
- You have a computer science degree or relevant professional experience
- You have designed systems that are used in large scale production environments
- You have experience mentoring junior to senior software engineers
- You have experience with web application development frameworks and tools like React, Express, Babel, Webpack, etc.
- You can lead highly complex programming tasks and provide code reviews for your team
- You can provide analysis of complex problems and recommend solutions
- You have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- You have a bias for action
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
Practicing equality through imagination work.
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.