MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100
. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Full Stack / Senior Full Stack Engineer you will help grow our business by developing features that power our cutting edge visual collaboration app. You will be working with a team of dedicated engineers, designers, and product managers. You will drive improvements to our product offering, helping all our customers collaborate more effectively.
Our belief is simple: delivering great quality features as a team effort.
In this role, you will:
- Be a part of building a product and adding value to it, having ownership over what you do and seeing it evolve.
- Understand user requirements and pain points in order to be able to help solve them.
- Collaborate with QA engineers, product managers, designers, and data team.
- Have a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration. We strongly encourage doing pair programming and code reviews!
- Be a problem solver, use your resources to work autonomously and bring new ideas to our work sharing your particular experience and knowledge
- Generate experiments, test them with production users, analyze, repeat
- Be part of tech designs and talks, helping level up others around you
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in similar position
- You have experience building applications and services, preferably using web application development frameworks and tools like React, Express, Babel, or Webpack
- You have designed and built web services using REST and JSON
- You have experience with JS testing and code analysis frameworks like Mocha, Istanbul, ESLint, Jasmine
- You have experience with NoSQL document-based data stores like MongoDB and designing suitable data models
- You know how to collaborate with others to achieve a common goal
- You have the ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions
- You have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- You have a bias for action
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
Practicing equality through imagination work.
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.