MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100
. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Senior Product Designer for the Workspace Team you'll be solving challenging problems and forging a path forward on the transformation of remote visual collaboration practices. You will own all aspects of the product design process: from research and ideation to detailed interaction design.
The Workspace Team at MURAL helps connect imagination workers globally by making it easy for users to discover content and manage their work, and by helping organizations understand and improve collaboration through reporting, analytics, and insights. Your role as a Product Designer will be to design end-to-end experiences that create better workflows for our users. You'll become a member of a high-impact product design team whose shared goal is to build elegant and user-centric product solutions. You'll passionately act as the voice of the user while interacting with key business partners, understanding constraints and exploring and validating solutions. You'll work closely with other Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers to define the boundaries of design problems and advocate for simple, impactful solutions.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Design solutions for a wide range of problems based on user research
- Continuously collaborate with the Product Manager to ensure a full understanding of the problem, our users and the product vision.
- Sketch initial concepts and flows in low fidelity to be able to share and collaborate early in the design process.
- Develop different types of prototypes to iterate solutions with the rest of the team, key partners or customers.
- Conduct user interviews and guide usability tests within your product area.
- Facilitate co-creation sessions with users and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our engineering team to design feasible solutions that delight users.
- Produce final design assets, including visuals and animations to execute the design.
- Communicate your ideas, concepts and insights clearly to help drive great decision-making.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 5+ years of relevant experience designing exceptional enterprise-class applications.
- Excellent interaction and visual design skills.
- Deep knowledge of interaction design patterns and standards
- Confident champion of human-centered design.
- Loves working in a collaborative agile environment.
- Capable of and eager to dive into project work, and demonstrate excellence to design teams.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Passion for MURAL's mission.
- Experience working on SaaS products.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work and lead from a remote location.
- Experience working with distributed teams around the world.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
Practicing equality through imagination work.
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.