MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100
. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a QA Engineer, you will grow our business by maintaining the quality standards of our product while providing feedback on our features. You will be part of our QA team where you'll learn about the technical aspect of our platform. You will work with core components such as authentication, integrations, along with billing and product metrics.
In this role you will:
- Analyze, report, and document issues found applying QA best practices
- Understand the development process and coordinate work with your team accordingly
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager and Tech Lead to advise on the quality perspective of upcoming features
- Create test scenarios to cover both the happy path of your team's features as well as critical bugs
- Participe in design meetings to define features and estimate needed work
- Generate metrics that allow us to monitor the health status of the product
- Implement known QA procedures on a Product department level and help teams to adapt to said procedures
- Be part of a team accountable for the delivery of our product
- You have relevant professional experience in QA
- You pay close attention to detail
- You have a process-oriented mindset
- You have the ability to work independently from a remote location
- You have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- You have knowledge of software development life cycle and bug life cycle
- You have knowledge of bug triaging, Agile methodologies, SCRUM practices and QA effort estimations
- You have had a Computer Science or UX-related career
- You have Github knowledge
- You are familiar with UX and analysis on other SaaS products
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
Practicing equality through imagination work.
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.