MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100
. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Customer Success Representative you will respond to customer requests, provide general support and engage with customers to help them achieve their goals.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage and respond to customer requests
- Understand our customers and become their advocate
- Educate and instruct customers through email, chat, phone call and video
- Assist the Customer Experience team with managing their accounts as needed
- Collaborate with the Product team on how to improve the product
- Collaborate with Customer Success on education programs
As a successful candidate will be able to convey how exciting and innovative our software is. You will turn our current customer base into MURAL fanatics by showing how easy and fun it is to collaborate in design thinking with MURAL.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who can work independently in a fast-paced startup environment. The ideal candidate will have:
Ideally you have:
- Fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages are a plus)
- Willingness and passion for understanding, helping and teaching customers
- The curiosity to find new, better ways to solve problems
- A strong passion to help teams succeed, and empathy with users
- 2 year+ experience in software customer support (ideally B2B)
- Great visual communication skills
- Remote working exp.
- The ability to provide clear and concise guidance through emails, over the phone, video or in person
- Availability to work some weekend shifts
- Practical experience in creative disciplines such as design thinking
- Experience creating documents and content
- Knowledge of design thinking and/or other design and visual thinking techniques
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
Practicing equality through imagination work.
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.