About the team
As a member of the Revenue Operations organization you will report to the Head of GTM Strategy and work cross-functionally with our sales leadership team to drive go-to-market team performance.
About the role
Miro's Revenue Operations organization is seeking a Revenue Strategy & Planning Manager to join our growing team. In this role you will support GTM strategic planning, sales capacity planning, territory operations, market expansion planning, organizational design, and sales performance measurement. Come help us scale our sales organization and geographic reach to realize our ambitious growth objectives.
What you'll do
What you'll need
- Own annual and quarterly sales planning, including headcount allocation and territory design
- Perform regular sales capacity planning analysis across Miro's geographies and sales segments to inform ongoing sales hiring decisions and resource allocation to maximize growth potential
- Help to define and drive strategic GTM priorities
- Support the "rhythm of the business" through weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting and monitoring of sales KPIs & all relevant revenue targets.
- Provide support for our GTM strategy and planning process by generating analyses, insights and recommendations aligned to Miro's annual and quarterly planning cycles
- Evaluate business performance, diagnose root causes, and prescribe action informed by data-driven insights
- Drive special projects and provide analytical support to senior Sales leaders
What's in it for you
- 5+ years Sales operations, Sales Planning, or Revenue Operations at a fast-growing, top-tier B2B SaaS company
- Knowledge of SaaS models, Product Led Growth (PLG) experience a major plus
- Experience planning for a fast growing, multi-region, multi-segment sales org of 50+ reps
- Strong project management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Excellent modeling skills (lookups, pivots, formulas) and high degree of confidence with handling and analyzing large data sets
- Ability to frame business problems and communicate insights with a bias towards action
- Subject matter expertise in modern tools such as SFDC, SQL/Looker; sales planning tools (Adaptive, Anaplan) are a nice to have
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you'll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!