About the role
Miro is looking to hire a strong Enterprise Customer Success Lead to oversee our growing Enterprise team. In this role you will build, coach, and manage a quickly scaling team of Enterprise Customer Success Managers. As a member of the Customer Success leadership team, you will work closely with a multitude of cross-functional partners to improve our processes and drive adoption and retention.
What you'll do
What you'll need
- Coach and manage a team of Enterprise Customer Success Managers
- Work with customers of all industries across North America to drive satisfaction and further engagement and adoption
- Help create and iterate on processes to increase automation and scalability of the team
- Participate in formulating key strategic decisions as a part of the CS leadership team
What's in it for you
- 5+ years experience in Strategic or Enterprise (High Touch) Customer Success with a proven track record of meeting targets
- 2+ years as a Lead/Manager of Customer Success at high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Strong foundation in the Customer Success norms, processes, and KPIs
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Background of hiring, training, and enabling CSMs with strong performance management skills
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in CS processes
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you'll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!