About the team
As part of the Revenue Operations Team, you will be chartered with defining the right go-to-market strategy (GTM), objectives to scale, and building / optimizing the processes, organization, and infrastructure to enable the GTM organizations to achieve those growth objectives. We are a passionate group of experts focused on driving scale and enabling Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience (CX) to exceed their growth goals.
About the role
As a key member of the Revenue Operations team and Director of Sales Operations, you will work directly with sales leadership to deeply understand and improve our go-to-market engine. You will drive projects to optimize our GTM capabilities and build a world class sales engine that will scale with our aggressive growth.
What you'll do
What you'll need
- Develop thoughtful and innovative strategies to increase revenue generation and operational efficiency
- Help define and implement best operational practices to increase operational oversight, accurately track the pipeline, and project future revenue potential
- Partner with sales leadership to drive and operationalize their businesses and GTM motions
- Deliver data insights and BI to manage the business while proactively informing shifts in strategy and execution
- Provide guidance for long term design, development, and implementation of sales tools and systems to support business objectives
- Drive the sales "rhythm of business" providing guidance, structure, and support for our sales and forecasting cadence
- Deploy and manage territory planning, commission structure, sales process and workflow, ROE, and other activities critical to the success of our sales organization
- Lead company wide, cross-functional initiatives to evolve the organization and deploy new capabilities to reach our growth objectives
- Manage a team of highly capable and strong performing sales operations professionals
What's in it for you
- 8+ years of Revenue or Sales Operations management at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Experience hiring and managing Sales Operations professionals
- Customer centric mindset and aptitude for effective cross-functional collaboration
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Stellar analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to appropriately identify solutions with a data driven approach
- Strong aptitude for Salesforce and experience getting the most out of other sales productivity tools (e.g., forecasting tools, outreach automation, revenue intelligence, BI, etc.)
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you'll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!