Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 15,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CEnS) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CEnS organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
The responsibilities below outline the crucial activities that this role will be accountable for and to help accelerate success in the Partner ecosystem:
- Drive strategic engagements with internal stakeholders to understand and pursue relevant opportunities
- Identify business development opportunities that help raise awareness of the Offering
- Lead and execute marketing strategy, and drive campaigns with clear business impact
- Participate in the promotion of ASfP at relevant events, regular webinars, and through other relevant internal and external programs and opportunities
- Provide relevant initiative updates in monthly business reviews including but not limited to forecast, results, activities, and flag risks/ blockers
- Build relationships and effectively collaborate with multiple key stakeholders, for example various GPS (Global Partner Sales) roles in markets, Offerings team, etc. to maximize awareness of the ASfP program
- Collaborate with local Partner Success Account Managers (PSAM) to maximize opportunities to evangelize the Offering and build pipeline
- Provide focused market insights and specific voice of partners (VOP) to help shape the next generations of partner support offerings
- Provide ongoing updates and feedback and collaborate closely with the Delivery Excellence PSAM’s to ensure smooth landing of changes
Candidate Profile - Qualifications
- Strong partner and stakeholder communication and relationship management skills
- Strong ability to articulate a value proposition with multiple stakeholders
- Good partner, market, and business knowledge, enhanced with a high-level solution understanding of Microsoft business priorities
- Experience in digital marketing, social media
- Experience successfully influencing to deliver business impact
- Experience successfully meeting goals and coaching others to success
- Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries and operate successfully in an intense business environment
- Strong ability to understand business needs and articulate business updates
Knowledge & Skills
- Business experience across several markets
- History of successfully building and executing a plan
- Strong active listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English: Fluent business level or bilingual proficiency
- Ability to identify and analyze business development opportunities and successfully connect the value of an offer
- Experience maintaining solid business relationships across all levels of an organization
- Impact & Influence
- Enabling change
- Strategic thinker
- Results oriented
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Setting goals and expectations
- Building stakeholder/partner relationships
This is a virtual position that can be based in any US location.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.