This rare opportunity at Microsoft is a global, high-profile role that will be at the forefront of building customer loyalty and engagement for our Security, Compliance & Identity business, which is one of our fastest growing businesses at Microsoft.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing a scaled, automated, digital loyalty marketing/customer relationship management/engagement marketing/retention marketing strategy to drive deeper engagement and greater value from customers of our Security, Compliance & Identity products.
You will partner with the product marketing, product management, other digital marketing, and software engineering teams to drive customer engagement, work with data scientists to find interesting usage patterns to inform the behaviors we should drive, and work with other marketers to cross-promote your products to users of other products.
We are looking for a strategic, organizationally-savvy, results-driven, data-driven person who has a track-record of executing well and quickly, has the ability to build and leverage relationships cross-functionally with strong executive presence, and who can influence without authority. This role requires someone to be scrappy and operate with a “startup” mentality, with the intention of growing the scope of the role to include team management responsibilities as the business and team grow together.
Microsoft is one of the world’s most valuable companies and was ranked in 2020 amongst the best companies in the world to work for by Forbes.
Apply today for the opportunity to join Microsoft!
Develop the loyalty & engagement marketing strategy and long-term vision for this new product, while also working in an agile manner to execute quick wins.
Partner with and influence partners in Product Management (Program Management/Engineering) and Product Marketing to shape the products’ long-term business strategy, product strategy, and product roadmap to drive deeper customer and user engagement.
- Partner closely with Product Management, Product Marketing, and other digital marketing partners to develop and execute against a cohesive digital loyalty & engagement marketing strategy for our Security, Compliance & Identity business.
- Work hand-in-hand with our Marketing Operations and Analytics teams to develop, launch, assess performance of, and iterate on digital campaigns in owned & operated channels (e.g., email, in-product messaging) to build durable, automated loyalty & engagement marketing digital campaigns that address customers at various stages of their lifecycle: acquisition via cross-sell to existing users of other products, trial, onboarding, usage, cross-sell/upsell, and churn reduction.
- Work hand-in-hand with our Analytics team and the Data Science team to define success metrics; measure and report on the impact of our work; and develop models or analyses needed to power our work.
- Provide the strategic direction, set goals, facilitate idea generation, drive prioritization, and set the rhythm of execution/delivery for the cross-functional team that works with you to support loyalty & engagement marketing for Security, Compliance & Identity.
• Work with our creative agency to develop our digital marketing assets to support your initiatives, ensuring a high quality bar in creative and messaging. • Work with cross-functional partners in Legal (CELA), Privacy, and other functions to ensure that we are developing loyalty & engagement marketing experiences and campaigns that meet privacy, legal, policy, and customer experience standards and requirements.
- Build and manage a team of high-performing relationship marketers as the business and team grow together
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience
- Digital marketing or product management experience
- Experience partnering closely with Product Management and Data Science teams
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.