- Responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions.
- Defines requirements for new applications and customizations, adhering to standards, processes and best practices.
About the Role:
- Ensure quality of one or more application codebases and alignment with development standards.
- Provides input into design of automation for full infrastructure deployment; manages review of and tests for compatibility and integration processes needed to connect with other devices
- Automates large scale systems spanning multiple locations and environments.
- Writes code automating public cloud, private cloud, and bare metal.
- Automates common tasks, deploy with an IaaS model, utilizing chef, ansible, or similar
- Ability to write moderately complex scripts and programs for automation, tools, frameworks,
- Orchestrates the deployment/maintenance of complex applications.
- Responsible for performance engineering of the enterprise software architecture.
- Significant code development, commitment of code/review of pull-requests, and modest day-to-day
All About You
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies.
- High energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Experienced in event driven systems (Apache Kafka, NATS, etc)
- Experience in financial system encryption (PIN Blocks, CHIP, CVC) would be beneficial
- Experience with testing frameworks and methodologies (Gtest, JUnit, mocking, etc.)
- Experienced in building platforms with Microservice architecture and RESTful APIs.
- Experience using cloud-native approaches running on Linux, leveraging Spring Boot
- Experience with virtualization like Cloud Foundry (PCF), Kubernetes (PKS), Docker etc.
- Experience with deployment via Concourse CI.
- Experience with various coding languages Java, Go, C++,ESQL, etc.
BS or MS in Computer Science
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.