Seeking experienced, motivated, detail oriented individual to join our QA Team as a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer. As a member of our team you will work closely with your QA colleagues as well as representatives from development and product groups in implementing best software test strategies for all stages of software development. Your job will include analyzing product requirements, devising test approach, providing accurate time estimates, developing and documenting use cases and test scenarios, performing functional testing and documenting defects. Ideal candidate will have significant prior QA experience.
- You will tests conformance of products to unit, regression, protocol/interoperability and user interface standards.
- You will maintains product consistency throughout product cycle, to include the design, define and build phases through quality checkpoints and testing.
- You will act as a liaison with Product group and software developers to ensure delivery of a high-quality product is compatible with release timeline targets.
- You will ensure creation and maintenance of consolidated suite of documented tests.
- You are responsible for setting accurate personal schedules and time allocation to ensure timely delivery of results.
- You review historical, existing and ongoing bug reports to identify areas needing specific attention.
- You assure the viability, functionality and effectiveness of essential testing tools.
- You will anticipate program release problems and takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments.
- You will review documentation before it is sent out to External Customers.
All About You:
- You possess significant prior software quality assurance experience.
- You have experience in payment, banking or financial industries.
- You possess a deep knowledge and understanding of Software Development Process and QA Cycles and Test Types
- You have a knowledge and understanding of testing and troubleshooting Web Applications and Phone IVR systems.
- You have experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) and a solid knowledge of a unit testing framework provided in Visual Studio
- You possess strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Software Quality Assurance metrics, such as defect profiles and performance to entry/exit criteria.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.