- Work with various lines of business in a collaborative effort to ensure all network assets on the Mastercard network are properly tracked by collecting data on ownership as well as ensuring alignment with the asset lifecycle from deployment through disposal.
- Develops new and modifies existing processes in support of network services.
- Advises the business on priorities for network design and implementation.
- Manages network infrastructure to ensure security, availability, recoverability, performance, integrity, and supportability.
- Collection and manipulation of data to provide informational resources for global network team.
- Oversee Mastercard's global network infrastructure assets to ensure standard deployment and maintenance efforts are followed.
- Creation of data resources to give simple executive-view dashboards.
- Stays up to date on developments in technology and innovation, often evaluating potential solutions and recommending future business enhancements.
- Monitors Mastercard's network security exposure to ensure the resilience of operational platforms.
- Resolves problems of diverse scopes as they arise, escalating complex issues where analysis of the situation requires in-depth evaluation and judgement.
- May manage small-sized initiatives and assists in the planning of largescale systems projects.
- Experience managing components of larger projects for a network domain initiative and an understanding of the importance of global consistency.
- Actively participates in supporting an assigned global technology domain or sub-domain, providing inputs for areas of expertise.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.