- The Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (C&I) team at Mastercard delivers technology, products, and services that facilitate seamless, fast and secure payments across the network and the internet of things (IoT). These solutions leverage the latest technology, a vast array of data resources, and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide services that benefit the entire payments ecosystem.
- Additionally, the goal of C&I is to protect and ensure the integrity of the payment system including physical and digital channels by delivering fraud management and mitigation products that address the entire account lifecycle and work equally to ensure a positive experience for consumers.
- The Manager, Decision and Transaction Solutions will support the execution of the strategy for capturing and measuring the product value through customer feedback and performance management including the creation of action plans to address customers’ expectations and concerns.
- The key focus and responsibilities of this role include the following:
o Support the definition of the strategy to capture customers’ experiences with our services and to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
o Leverage Mastercard’s data to analyze customers performance and trends on approval and fraud rates
o Collaborate closely with the product leads in the region to execute on the customer engagement process
o Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the services to represent the voice of the customer and to provide feedback and insights to the product teams regarding product/service performance, usability and improvements
o Work with regional leads to provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the services with the aim of helping to retain and grow our customer base
o Collect and elaborate product/service story around customer feedback
o Build case studies and reports at a regional level to incorporate in internal and external communications.
- Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
- Are you capable of solving complex issues that drive new and innovative products?
- Is your next job one that will influence the growth of electronic payments?
- Support the execution of the Decision Solutions customer engagement strategy at a regional level.
- Supports the creation of success criteria and reporting and delivers on a scheduled basis
- Manages customer onboarding activities and model migrations at the regional level
- Facilitate the communication about customer feedback to appropriate teams to enhance the client experience
- Engages regularly with customers and account managers to understand performance and customer needs.
- Work closely with product management to leverage analysis to report results, trends, gaps and opportunities.
- Assist with customer training and creating best practice documentation including industry knowledge and platform use
- Supports the resolution of customer specific issues/concerns
All About You
- Demonstrated experience in fraud management
- Demonstrated experience in customer relationship management
- Strong analytical skills with ability to mine and interpret data.
- Data visualization expertise preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience interacting with customers and asking effective, forward thinking questions
- Knowledgeable in key metric identification for driving and maintaining healthy business performance.
- Must have excellent computer skills and be highly proficient in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, PowerPoint, which will be necessary in the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations.
- Customer focused with demonstrated ability to understand and translate customer needs into a strategy that can be executed and will solve customer issues
- Flexible and solution-oriented, comfortable dealing with ambiguity, complexity and able to proactively adjust strategic direction in response to changing market dynamic
- Excellent relationship building skills; able to build and maintain strong, positive working relationships across multiple business functions and regions
- Fraud and Analytics experience required.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.