We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Technical Program Manager
As a Lead Technical Program Manager in our Operations and Technology organization, you’ll bring your expertise in coordinating and driving large technology projects across the organization to ensure a timely and reliable delivery within the budgetary allocation. As a global business, the projects you lead for Mastercard will deliver software operating at massive scale requiring a focus on performance, security and reliability.
This role will support our Network Access program within Payments Network Solutions to assist in building the new network of the future.
- Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Work on defining and shaping development roadmaps, and work with internal teams to deliver significant cross-organizational new features.
- Responsible for gathering and define requirements.
- Deliver large scale project on-time and with high quality
- Work with geographically distributed teams and contribute to the success delivery of projects.
- Define and set clear requirement expectations and drive teams to meet those expectations.
- Manage projects and schedules across internal teams.
- Serve as scrum master to formalize backlog, sprint review, sprint planning, conduct daily scrum meetings, etc.
All About You:
- BS in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Project management, product design or related experience preferred.
- Experience running cross-functional programs in a large software organization.
- Should be comfortable taking ambiguous problem and driving clarity across all related teams.
- Experience working with agile/Scrum development environment.
- Ability to build consensus across a diverse set of internal teams.
Experience working in a cloud environment preferred but not necessary
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.