We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job Description: Mastercard is currently looking for an individual with Linux experience to support applications running on Mastercard Physical Edge. You’ll play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of services relied upon across Mastercard.
- Deploy, Monitor and ensure stability and high availability of multiple Virtual Machines running on a large server fleet of Linux servers (RHEL/CENTOS).
- Automate operational and server provisioning workflows using Ansible
- Resolve incidents in a timely manner by hands on troubleshooting and debugging.
- Work a rotational on-call schedule
- Operate within the ITIL model including Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Hands on experience with RHEL/CENTOS
- Scripting experience (Shell, PERL, Python, BASH or similar)
- Experience with creating and improving documented procedures using Ansible playbooks.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Working experience with hands on knowledge of KVM Virtualization platform
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.