We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we've been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it's more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Business Development team. We are hiring a Senior Enterprise Market Strategy & Planning Manager to develop and lead strategic expansion initiatives across our suite of enterprise ecommerce products. In this role, you will have responsibilities including, but not limited to, the identification and spearheading of solution and services expansion opportunities for Instacart's Enterprise portfolio and the development of the go-to-market strategies to support deeper retail partnerships.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for the identification and development of key growth initiatives for Instacart's enterprise solution offerings to promote growth and partnership opportunities across the retailer community.
- Collaborate with Product teams to enhance and expand enterprise ecommerce offerings via development of new product capabilities and features; and work with teams to develop a comprehensive go to market strategies
- Be a subject matter of Instacart's enterprise offering and provide consultative services to internal and external audiences to support new, upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Responsible for partnering with Product and Product Marketing teams in the development of partner-facing collateral and leading presentations to external audiences to evangelize enterprise offering, including demonstrations of the suite of enterprise products and services
- Collaborate cross functionally throughout the product lifecycle process to ensure all key stakeholders (internally & externally) are aligned on vision and milestones
- Establish a deep understanding of Instacart's business operations, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive landscape context
- Engage, educate, collaborate, and problem solve with internal and external partners at all levels of the organization
- 7-8 years previous experience; project/program management experience a plus
- Prior experience should focus on enterprise and / or SaaS, with a preference for prior experience developing growth initiatives / product solutions for major North American retailers
- Technical acumen to allow effective articulation of Instacart's Enterprise capabilities & offerings highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues
- Comfort with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Solid stakeholder management skills, both for internal and external stakeholders