Every few years, a company appears that transforms an industry. Instacart has the chance to be one of those companies, and you could be one of the early people that shape Instacart and help us change the way people shop. In a few short years we've launched same-day delivery in more than 150 major US markets and have sold and delivered more than $1B in grocery products.
Instacart is a technology company that offers a platform connecting grocery shoppers with customers - the only one affording delivery in as little as one hour. By combining a personal touch with cutting-edge technology, Instacart offers customers a simple solution to save time and buy directly from the retailers they trust. We give customers back their time so they can do more of what they love.
Our Care team provides high-quality phone, chat and email support to both our customer and shopper communities. We are looking for a hardworking Sr QA Analyst to assist in monitoring, coaching and training our Social Media team.
Every day we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is absolutely magical. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Tackling the ever-changing priorities and environment with excitement and enthusiasm
- Monitor and assess quality for Instacart's Social Media processes
- Create and assist with programmatic, outcomes and trend analysis for reporting as assigned
- Work with Quality team leadership to ensure compliance and training of new/existing team members
- Deliver effective training sessions, including new hire onboarding, follow up, reinforcement, and recurrent training
- Responsible for building and maintaining resources, materials, and performance documentation
- Deep dive and analyze to pick up on trends and causes of barriers to success, repeated errors and process gaps
- Conduct internal audits
- Recognize and escalate high-profile customer issues
- Elevate the brand by using social media support best practices
- Identify opportunities and gaps in recommending proactive responses, shortcuts, and other social support content needs
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- 4+ years of combined experience in Social Media, training or QA roles
- Passion for data analysis; the ability to find where things are going wrong and the innate desire to want to fix it
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience working in a highly detail-oriented environment, demonstrating a high degree of diligence and accountability
- Excellent organization, prioritization and other planning skills to meet critical deadlines
- Self-motivated and reliable to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced team setting
- Proficiency in tools (Google Suite), QA and Social Media software
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments
- Confident presenting findings to management
- Public speaking skills – comfortable speaking to a large group either in-person or via web conference
- Strong knowledge of written English with excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- The ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- The ability to learn new technical and business concepts quickly
- Strong communication skills, with a priority on writing for social media and ability to translate processes and technical information into clear, useful, simple language
- Demonstrated ability to write according to style, grammar, punctuation, voice, and tone standards
- Understanding of customer support social media trends and best practices
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Excel, Google Analytics, and scheduling tools
- Experience and confidence driving performance improvement through coaching.
- Schedule flexibility as irregular work hours may be required