Instacart Operations is seeking a Sr. Program Manager to support Emerging Operations within the Emerging and Partner Operations team.
About the Emerging Operations team:
Instacart's Emerging Operations team are the owners and drivers of innovation within Operations. We are charged with driving continuous improvement in growth, customer experience, profitability, and shopper experience in Instacart's existing operations, and solving for the challenges of tomorrow across our multiple operating models. The Emerging Operations team partners closely with Product, Engineering, Expansions, Business Development, and more to understand, incubate, champion, and scale new systems and processes.
Own an innovation portfolio and drive projects from inception to completion. Identify improvement opportunities, ideate solutions, and then work cross-functionally to test, measure, refine, and scale as you help build the future of fulfillment at Instacart.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be the Operations point person for fulfillment innovation
- Deeply understand the levers and metrics that matter most to Instacart's success. Use data to identify, size, and prioritize the opportunities that matter most
- Partner closely with Product, Engineering, Business Development, and more to productize and scale winning innovations
- Marshall resources to execute physical design, procurement, vendor management, and any other functions as needed
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work in experience in a relevant field
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting, retail or supply chain operations, finance, or data-driven project management
- Experienced in G Suite, MS Office; Proficiency in SQL strongly preferred
- Ability to organize and prioritize: You can take a list of needs, use metrics and judgement to assess the return, and prioritize for action
- Sense of ownership and attention to detail: Own your projects end-to-end with limited oversight
- Comfort working across functions: You understand the needs and workflows of product and technical teams and partner closely to achieve a shared vision
- Fluency in data and analytics: You can dig into a dashboard or report to mine insights and build a roadmap. Your experiments produce results that build organizational conviction
- Drive to improve and innovate: You're never satisfied with the status quo and have experience problem-solving both in real-time and with a team in front of a white-board