The Senior Product Support Specialist will serve as a subject matter expert for Product Support Specialist. They are there to provide guidance and properly escalate issues to engineering based on Problem Tickets presented. This Senior Product Support Specialist will also look for data trends that point to needed improvements in new versions of application updates including certain feature requests along with trends that may be affecting Care in real time. Responsibilities include developing strong partnerships and Care Readiness involvement with cross-functional partners such as Engineering, Product Operation Managers and more to help facilitate platform improvements.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Consistently displaying mastery level execution of all roles and responsibilities of a Product Specialist
- Triage and drive resolution on incoming support tickets for product issues, owning the follow-up on action items and leveraging these incidents as areas of improvement and growth identifiers.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Engineering and Care teams during active bug incidents and/or outages, including after hours, on call duty and specific to your domain (shopper or customer).
- Work with cross-functional partners to properly plan and execute product changes and process building as it relates to these changes. Actively engaging in the Care Readiness process of Product launches
- Own the overall success and feedback loop management of new features/enhancements and bug fixes, being the technical point of contact for investigating and triaging platform functionality.
- Consistently review technical performance (i.e. subcase spikes) and overall bug management.
- Regularly engage with Engineers and Product Operation Managers, collaborating on ways to enhance or improve the customer experience.
- Lead status update meetings around bugs and incident severity/impact, creating awareness for leadership and peers, of relevant issues negatively impacting the customer experience.
- Develop expertise in the products you support and maintain up-to-date knowledge of Instacart's product and platform changes.
- Conduct regular ticket audits, reviews and actively participate in Bug Triaging of Problem Tickets and Jira tickets
- Document new ideas, support processes, and lessons learned in an effort to improve overall team productivity and communication.
- Work with leadership and cross functional teams to support broader Instacart goals and objectives, and advocate for the product quality and the customer experience.
- Assist with lightweight deep dive analysis as needed; to better understand trends in customer behavior, potential pain points and opportunity areas/product recommendation
- Educate Product Specialists on Product Improvement launches
- Contributes information to the Process Improvement Teams in support of Agent Knowledge Base enhancements.\
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or 4+ years of equivalent practical experience in a technical support role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Practical hands on SQL experience
- Critical and inquisitive thinker that is able to take complex problems and break them down into actionable pieces
- Ability to operate seamlessly in a fast-paced, agile environment