The Care Senior Manager supporting CPG-Ads sales is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-oriented leader who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. They have a passion for advertising and believe the future of sales-marketing is identity-based, data-driven and grounded in measurable business results. This role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop SMB relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Senior Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales, analytical skills, a focus on customer service, and the ability to thrive in a fast yet dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
In this role you will lead, manage and mentor team members/managers on your team who are tasked with activating new clients and optimizing existing clients business through the Instacart Ads business. You're skilled at team building, communicating the results of technical work to executives, as well as proactively changing priorities and tactics for your team in response to strategic changes at the executive level. The right candidate is a creative B2B storyteller first with familiarity with CPG, digital advertising and contact center sales environments and is adept at using insights as a key differentiator in stories. The right candidate is customer obsessed and metrics-driven, using audience insights and learnings from each piece of content to make the next more impactful.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Mentor the professional development of each direct report through personal and performance management. Responsible for the team's technical strategy and roadmap.
- Facilitate the use of data and evangelize data-driven practices across that ads organization.
- Outlines measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures based upon key KPI's.
- Manages and consults on complex advertising solutions and integrations.
- Responsible for educating and managing relationships with customers both internal and external on best practices.
- Drives product innovation based upon customer needs.
- Manage Analytics and dashboards to advise customers (e.g. daily customer facing data/insights reporting, setting up pipelines to pull conversion and impression data, etc.)
- Cross-functional collaboration of all projects
- Grow the presence of Instacart's Advertising in the CPG industry
- Partner with channel experts to test new approaches; constantly optimize content to drive better results
- Work cross-functionally with CPG sales enablement experts, marketing, product operations, insights, communications, and legal to deliver against content priorities
- Previously developed a team and has 6+ years' experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies and demonstrated leadership experience required.
- Experience with building products, taking them to the market and iterating and improving them over time.
- Experience with the industry or business trends in the industry (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM)
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with external clients
- Understanding of major advertising success metrics
- Strong storyteller who creates compelling, customer-obsessed materials
- Proven content development and strategy experience across multiple formats
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience Leading and developing TeleSales and or TeleMarketing campaigns
- Previous CPG content experience
- B2B digital content marketing experience