At Instacart, we're passionately working towards our mission to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. To realize our mission, we're looking for people that are especially hard working, pragmatic, driven, and organized self-starters.
We are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager
to join our team.
As Regulatory Compliance Manager, you will work closely with stakeholders (e.g., Legal, Next Gen Fulfillment, Operations, Finance, CARE, etc.) to align on permitting, licensing, and registration requirements and ensure compliance across various businesses.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop the regulatory permitting program to ensure company-wide compliance by working cross-functionally with various stakeholders
- Identify potential permitting compliance gaps and makes risk-based strategic recommendations to mitigate exposure
- Measure, verify, and report on permitting compliance and program effectiveness
- Develop a sustainable process to audit various work streams for permitting, licensing, and registration compliance
- Continuously identify and communicate improvement opportunities
- Leverage technology to lead and scale regulatory permitting compliance processes
- Align improvement strategies to enhance the permitting program with relevant leaders
- Interprets laws, rules, and regulations to support business expansion and ensure permitting compliance
You're proactive, collaborative, and passionate about technology and e-commerce, and ready to roll up your sleeves and dig into complex regulatory permitting and licensing requirements to develop pragmatic compliance solutions.
- 3+ years project management and/or supply chain/operations experience
- Experience managing retail permits, licences, and registrations
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a fast pace business environment
- Strong technical acumen, including the ability to understand the permitting/licensing landscape, identify compliance opportunities, and overcome technical obstacles
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong executive presence and the ability to influence teams working towards a goal
- Experience of working in Product based or analytics-based orgs / team will be an advantage
- Experience in writing SQL queries and mining databases will be an advantage
- Lean, Six Sigma certified, and a good understanding of value-stream mapping will be an advantage