The Program Manager for Care Tools will work cross functionally with partners in Care, Product and Engineering to continuously improve our technology to better meet the needs of our customers and agents. In particular, this person will be responsible for implementing and optimizing self-service and automation tools to enhance the customer experience and decrease agent handled contacts.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work closely with stakeholders in Care to drive Tools program definition by locking down high-level requirements and long-term goals, and translating those goals into detailed roadmaps.
- Partner with product and tools teams on new feature roadmap, and communicate milestones, feature details, and launches to the Care operations team.
- Participate in identifying, vetting and managing strategic vendor partnerships that enable us to meet our long-term goals.
- Lead Care's readiness for tooling launches, including all aspects of project management to ensure a smooth implementation.
- Analyze the effectiveness of automation efforts through contact and customer data, identify opportunities to optimize our conversational UI and partner with our Content and Tools teams to implement optimizations.
- Design and implement experiment plans, measure performance, capture insights, and socialize with key stakeholders and executive audiences.
- Track and report on program and vendor performance over time to Care leadership and other business partners.
- In partnerships with the Product Manager for Tools, manage all aspects throughout the tools program - including timeline, scope, technical requirements, and resource allocation - and ensure on-time, high-quality delivery of a final product.
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years of program management, technical program management, or product management experience
- 4+ years of cross-functional project management and leadership experience
- Prior experience driving customer support tools programs and roadmaps, with a particular emphasis on conversational UI and/or automation optimization
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions with 2+ years of experience with SQL, advanced querying skills and experience building dashboards with visualization tools (Periscope and Tableau)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; a track record of successful engagement of both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to effectively identify, prioritize, and handle multiple work streams simultaneously in a dynamic and rapidly-changing environment
- Experience working at a fast-paced, consumer technology startup strongly preferred
- PMP certification preferred