We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we've been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it's more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
Instacart is growing quickly and so is our People Operations team. We are looking for a People Operations Specialist to be the first point of contact for our employee population at Instacart and handle internal requests from our People Team. This person will also be responsible for advising on policies, procedures, and actioning employee data changes in Workday. This role requires a strong people partner who can engage with our employees in an appropriate and empathetic manner and who appreciates attention to detail. Come join our engaging and exciting team at Instacart!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Ability to expertly interact with our employees as their first point of contact with our ticketing system
- Execute basic data transactions in our Workday HR System
- Interact with employees, managers, and other internal teams to provide direction and clarity on processes related to the employee life cycle
- Reconcile data between our in-house tools & Workday
- Identify gaps/opportunities and partner on rolling out process improvements
- 3+ years of HR experience, with at least 1 year of HRIS experience, ideally Workday
- Integrity when dealing with sensitive & confidential information
- Extreme attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize requests
- Ability to efficiently interact with cross functional team members, employees and managers