We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we've been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it's more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.OVERVIEW
We are hiring a Content Marketing Lead to manage to support our growing brand partnerships business. You are responsible for crafting engaging content, managing creative agency relationships, and scaling a team. This role will collaborate closely with partners in sales, insights, marketing, and comms.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work closely with sales, product marketing and comms teams to identify and craft compelling stories to support our go-to-market initiatives
- Create programs and repeatable processes for how we include customer stories in our most pivotal external moments including launches, events, and brand campaigns, ensuring the customer voice is represented throughout
- Produce rich content across a variety of formats and channels including blogs, case studies, videos, demos, webinars, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Manage creative agency relationships to support graphic design and video production
- Act as both a player-coach as we scale the content marketing function
- 5+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in content or customer marketing, demand generation, product marketing, or sales enablement; experience in eCommerce, advertising, or digital marketing a plus
- Proven experience delivering engaging content directly to customers and sales teams
- Experience partnering with a sales team
- Highly organized with an ability to manage multiple priorities at once and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to to influence
- A self-starter with the ability to quickly respond to problems independently and proactively
- An interest in working in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment with changing responsibilities, and a willingness to lend a helping hand wherever it's needed
- A customer-first approach with a passion for storytelling