The Logistics Operations team is responsible for monitoring daily operations in real time across North America. Each team member directly contributes to company priorities with a particular focus on ensuring quality fulfillment for customers, shoppers and retailers. This is a rare opportunity to work in a highly cross-functional environment and drive tangible impact at the company level.
As a Logistics Operations team member, you will also work to identify opportunities to improve processes through standardization and centralization. You will be challenged to make decisions on both a tactical & strategic level, taking calculated steps to prepare for and/or react to anything that may potentially impact fulfillment operations. Some examples include extreme weather, systems outages, marathons, expansions, and allocation of shopper memberships/certifications.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Monitor day-to-day fulfillment operations across multiple cities simultaneously, ensuring high levels of efficiency, quality, and execution.
- Support local & regional teams with value-added analysis and insight.
- Play a critical role in launch/expansion efforts through effective construct planning. & analysis
- Analyze weekly demand forecasts and align supply levels accordingly.
- Serve as the "air traffic controller" of operations by identifying and navigating multiple logistical challenges throughout the week.
- Actively communicate with shoppers to troubleshoot live issues impacting the supply chain.
- Provide critical feedback to and work directly with engineering teams to continuously improve system performance & execution.
- Act as liaison between regional and central teams to ensure alignment on key initiatives and strategy.
- Identify and research city-level events that may impede operations and devise effective countermeasures to mitigate.
- This position will have an alternative work schedule (evenings, weekends, or early mornings)
- 1-2 years experience in an operations, fulfillment, or supply chain operations environment
- Experience synthesizing and analyzing data to identify trends & improvement opportunities (SQL experience a plus).
- Ability to communicate succinctly and effectively with key stakeholders across multiple channels
- Impressive multi-tasking skills
- A hunger to spot inefficiencies and improve broken processes
- Ability to process information quickly and implement effective countermeasures
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly-changing environment
- Team-oriented mindset and willingness to jump in to help wherever and whenever needed
- Willing to work a varying schedule that includes nights and weekends
- Passion for the customer and shopper experience
Note: This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.