- Launch Specialist Opportunities Expected to Start in June of 2021.
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Brand Partnerships team within the Business Development group. We are hiring a Launch Specialist, CPG to join our Brand Partnerships team, who will be responsible for onboarding new advertisers onto Instacart's self-service platform, working with them in all steps of the pipeline and ensuring successful launches with our Featured Products ads. In addition to qualifying and launching new advertisers you will be responsible for sharing valuable feedback about the advertiser experience with Instacart's self-service platform with our Product Management teams in order to drive improved experiences and capabilities.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Support inbound advertiser demand through the entire on-boarding process from registration through campaign creation, launch and renewal.
- Maintain a high daily volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, and social selling in a transactional environment.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle and active business.
- Grow and upsell current partners
- Manage top advertisers to help further growth and be a primary point of escalation for technical issues
- Generate weekly campaign reports and monthly / quarterly reviews
- Reach and exceed KPIs consisting of quality campaign starts, retained advertisers and revenue
- You will support the launches of new programs and features.
- Grow your skills and have meaningful impact on an important component to Instacart's success and growth
- Support product teams to determine the right priorities for product improvements to help scale ad products for small medium businesses
- Experience in a sales environment
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem-solver
- High attention to detail with strong execution skills
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (eg. Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Google Drive)
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis (Experience in SQL, Tableau preferred)