Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
We are currently seeking an IT Support Specialist for our San Francisco office! While we're all currently working remotely, this position will head back to the office once we open up. This role will be responsible for providing stellar IT Support to our employees across our environment and office! This is an amazing opportunity to work with the latest technology, grow, and have a big impact on the success of the product and the company.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Provide IT Support to Instacart employees via remote support through our ticketing system, and in person support
- Assist with onboarding new hires, including hardware deployment, equipment setup, and administering our SaaS app portfolio through our SSO tool
- Ship equipment to customers across the region making sure employees have the tools they need to do their job.
- Support live and streaming video events
- Troubleshoot and Support macOS, ChromeOS, and Windows
- Become familiar with all aspects of our IT environment to help support, maintain, and scale it
- Keep our knowledge base and documentation up-to-date
- Maintain inventory of equipment, hardware, software, and supplies
- You have experience with helpdesk support and customer service
- You are familiar with macOS, Windows, and ChromeOS operating systems
- You have a good understanding of AV systems (including Crestron, Zoom, Hangouts)
- You are inclined to Google things you don't know before asking someone
- You have a friendly personality and love to teach others
- You are great at communicating with all types of people and personalities
- You love technology and delivering great customer service
- Ability to occasionally lift 40 lbs