We're looking for a motivated G&A Sourcer (Contract) to help grow our world-class teams across various functions. As a G&A Sourcer, you'll use your sourcing skills to develop a rich, diverse candidate pool of passive talent and focus on both hiring speed and quality. This role will provide opportunities for ownership, autonomy, and career development.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop an understanding of Instacart's products, market position, and employer value proposition to successfully identify and engage passive talent.
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape
- Partner with the recruiting team to build a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels as well as review of inbound applicants and referrals.
- Source using wide variety of tools: LinkedIn, Boolean searches, social media, internet job boards, university alumni resources and other creative search techniques
- Regularly track, analyze, and share pipeline and performance data with internal stakeholders
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- 2 - 3 years of sourcing experience for a consumer-facing tech startup with a high hiring bar (Sales environment preferred)
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high-growth environments
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Detail-oriented, organized and have strong communication skills
- Personable with a great work ethic and positive attitude
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), ideally Greenhouse
- BA/BS degree
- Both agency & in-house experience