The Instacart Product Team is making grocery shopping easy for everyone. We take care of the shopping so people can spend time on what matters most to them. We're finding solutions to large-scale challenges that help people eat and live better.
We are looking for a senior product leader to help take Instacart's App Platform to its next phase of growth. In this role, you will own and shape the overall product and engineering architecture of the Instacart App Platform. This will include working with company leadership to lay out a long-term product and technical strategy and build a team of talented PM's around you to help support this strategy.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will work with the company's executive leadership to define, launch, and drive the product strategy and roadmap for the Instacart App Platform.
- You will lead a re-think of Instacart's structure to support new customer use cases and key company priorities.
- You will solve key customer pain points, including performance, reliability, and quality of the web and mobile application.
- You will develop a team culture of ownership that reinforces the core values of Instacart.
The ideal candidate will have product experience bringing consumer-centric products to life, combined with an engineering background —ideally demonstrated through prior successful ownership of a platform team. Candidates must have prior experience managing teams of Senior PM's, with a demonstrated record of talent development and industry hiring.
- 8+ years of relevant product management at late/growth stage startup or established technology company
- Experience with consumer-facing product platforms
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience, hiring and managing an exceptional team of Product Managers
- Experience delivering impactful products and features that are heavily informed by data as well as user research
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems by creating customer and shopper first solutions and thinking from these principles
- Ability to influence the executive team on key strategy and cross-functional initiatives