Our Instacart Operations team is seeking a Manager for the Community Operations team.
About our Community Operations team: Instacart Community Operations team is responsible for the business operations around regulations across each market in the US & Canada. The Community Operations leaders serve as the points of contact of Operations to Policy, Legal and other cross-functional partners. Also, the Community Operations team collaborates heavily with the Compliance team to deliver on all requirements.
Highlights: Your team will craft a comprehensive, long-term view for proactively managing operations within the lens of the regulatory environment. You will manage comprehensive regulatory operations programs that ensure we are proactively managing our operations and create playbooks and strategies for scaling operations across the US, Canada, and beyond.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will project-manage implementation of regulatory operations strategy as well as influence roadmaps and execution of cross-functional teams including other operations teams and be responsible for meeting established KPIs.
- You will be a strategic thought partner for teams across the company as an expert in the operations of our business.
- You will advocate for shoppers as well as business needs while championing Instacart's values.
- You will partner with Policy and Legal and assist when directed with any external needs.
- You will collaborate with other teams to engage shopper champions as advocates.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of operational and project management experience, including comprehensive experience working with external parties
- A track record of business acumen and ability to creatively solve operational problems
- Exceptional public speaking skills and comfort working with external parties across disciplines
- Confidence in navigating complex organizations and influencing stakeholders across business units
- Excitement around advocating for flexible work and for operational efficiencies
- The ability to balance business needs, a sense of urgency, and shipping high quality and pragmatic solutions
- Strong analytical skills (SQL preferred)