The Instacart Care Social Media Team supports our customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct, scalable customer service best practices and technology. We are a service-oriented and analytics-driven team that works diligently to delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process, and product solutions.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about delivering the best customer experience, is proficient using multiple social media channels, has a strong sense of empathy, and can help drive exceptional customer service by helping customers who reach out to Instacart through social media for assistance.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Elevate the brand and solve customer issues using critical thinking, effective communication, and social customer service best practices
- Recognize and escalate high-profile customer issues
- Create an exceptional, personalized service experience for users
- Monitor and quickly respond to customers, shoppers, and other stakeholders across social media channels in the private space
- Provide socially relevant, well written support to both shoppers, retailers and customers
- Act with the customer in mind and advocate for the user community
- Communicate effectively and exercise sound judgement when interacting with customers
- 1+ years experience in call center or social media care team required
- Proven high performer in previous customer service roles
- Flexible schedule, willing to work non-traditional business hours and weekends. We operate in the morning, afternoon and overnight shifts.
- Bachelor's degree or some college (preferred)
- Computer proficiency
- High tolerance for stress, complexity, and change
- Dependable and punctual time management skills
- Strong writing skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Moderate understanding of social media care engagement
- Bi-lingual: Spanish or French (bonus, but not required for the role)