Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
TEM analyst is responsible in managing telecom spend and providing TEM services to several key internal and commercial account teams The position entails end to end responsibility for working on the billing, find opportunity of cost saving, accounting and verification of services provided to the telecommunications end user. Key duties include management of vendor relationships, report development and analysis, and responding to customer requestsResponsibilities
Review and audit telecommunication invoices including services from wireline, wireless, data network, and cisco hosted cloud.
- Ensure invoices are processed accurately into TEM database and consistently paid on a monthly basis.
- Manage invoice exception and Identify billing errors, discrepancies, unauthorized charges on Monthly Recurring Charges (MRC) and NON-Recurring Charges (NRC)
- Involve in Dispute Management with telecom provider to resolve telecommunication billing inquiries, disputes until resolution.
- To maintain a TEM inventory database with accurate MACD information (Move, Add, Change and Disconnection).
- Involve in month end closing Activity to prepare Telecom invoice accrual, ledger reconciliations and work with telecom provider to ensure current aging debts are resolved.
- Handle Purchase Order (PO) Management to ensure PO fund is sufficient for invoice payment; and follow purchase order process for PO Renewal
- Proactively handle client’s request (internal and external) courteously, accurately and expediently
- Perform other duties as and when delegated i.e. review of analyst processing during stabilizations period, back-up function, business process improvement initiatives and adhoc projects.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Associate Degree or College Diploma
- At least 2 years’ experience in Telecommunication invoices and offering, financial process
- Fluent in English (Verbal and Written)
- Possess at least 2 years experiences in accounting (Account Receivable, Account Payable, invoicing etc.)
- Ability to be proactive, handle multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines, prioritize and manage numerous independent tasks and work effectively under pressure
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong dispute resolution skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience with Monthly Recurring Charges (MRC) and NON-Recurring Charges (NRC)
- Handle Purchase Order (PO) Management
About Business UnitThis position currently sits within Global Technology Services (GTS) Infrastructure Services (IS) or a shared services function supporting GTS.
As announced in October 2020, IBM intends that its managed infrastructure services business of the GTS organization will become an independent company named Kyndryl by the end of 2021, creating two distinct and powerful market-leading companies.
Together, we will advance the vital systems that power the digital economy. Serving over 4,600 technology-intensive, highly regulated customers, including over 75% of the Fortune 100, our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today.
We will work flexibly and in partnership with our customers to amplify business outcomes while always pushing ourselves to improve and meet all opportunities. Come join our team of diverse, devoted, and empathetic technology experts who are at the center of discovering what's next.
Please note: The final decision if this position will transition from IBM to Kyndryl is yet to be confirmed.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementWhen applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.