In an era where progress is driven by people and experiences, and where finding and developing the right talent is key, HR has become the main engine of business growth. IBM Talent & Transformation is helping businesses worldwide to reconfigure their HR functions, such as talent acquisition and talent development, to deliver the talent essential to their growth.
The Talent Acquisition Optimization (TAO) group is part of IBM Talent & Transformation. We are a globally recognized partner in recruitment, talent acquisition consulting and employment branding solutions that transform the way businesses acquire talent in a highly competitive marketplace. For more than 30 years we have leveraged our considerable expertise in global talent acquisition and business process improvement to redesign how skills are identified and recruited for our clients, and deliver exceptional talent acquisition experiences
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM) is responsible for managing the delivery of the TAO service to their assigned area of the account (e.g. geographic/hiring segment), ensuring SLAs, KPIs and client satisfaction objectives are met. The TAM manages client stakeholder relationships within their area and communicates the progress and value of the TAO service to them. The TAM has people management responsibility for Talent Acquisition Partners and other on-site Recruitment Specialists within their assigned area and is accountable for their engagement and delivery performance.
Accountable for the service delivery to the assigned area of the account, delivering to client SLAs, monthly and quarterly business metrics
Partners with the Delivery Project Executive to ensure effective client stakeholder management
- Consults with the Delivery Project Executive and client to identify service/system/process/experience enhancements necessary to better align the solution with their desired business outcomes
- Accurately forecast revenue and cost and work to agreed budgets
Work in partnership with the Recruitment Managers to ensure the on and off-site delivery team members successfully provide required services and consistency in execution to the client
- Accountable for management and/or co-management of the delivery team (including on-site, off-site and Delivery Center resources) ensuring that performance, professional development and engagement is being proactively managed.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and direction of the Talent Acquisition Partners and on-site Recruitment Specialists.
Review and approval of the direct reports KPIs for performance and variable compensation (performance- related bonuses)
Develop and disseminate strategic insights from program status reports to client and internal stakeholders on the required frequency.
- Execute against risk, quality and continuous improvement plans
- Obtain high client satisfaction levels with the service to promote positive NPS scores, references and case studies from the account
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets
- Participate in client update meetings and represents the service to stakeholders as required.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years’ experience in account management with an RPO environment·
- At least 5 years’ experience partnering with or supporting a Human Resources function
- At least 2-5 years’ experience with software implementation either as a project manager or a contributing team member preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience with presentations, such as-product demos, training, etc.
- At least 5 years’ experience with PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, and MS Project
- High School Diploma / GED
- Ability to travel 10%- 20% annually
- Fluency in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 3 years or significant experience managing remote teams within a matrixed management environment.
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
About IBMIBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries. IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM offers a competitive benefits program which may include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), life insurance, IBM 401(k) Program and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.